VariGLAZE℠ gives you the look of terrazzo without demolition and construction headaches.
You don’t have to remove and replace old flooring to have a pleasing new look. VariGLAZE uses the SaniMAX / SaniMAX-C technologies of Xolite® as foundations that enable the addition of colorful SaniCHIPS™ for an explosion of color and sparkle. This produces and incredibly strong structure and ease of cleaning just like our other SaniMAX products.
The VariGLAZE color accent system
VariGLAZE has all the features of SaniMAX and SaniMAX-C combined with the additional benefits of SaniCHIPS! Imagine old tile, epoxy, or concrete installed years ago given a radiant new look without the cost of demolishing and installing a new floor. VariGLAZE is perfect for these surfaces:
- TILE & BASEBOARDS: VariGLAZE gives old, worn tile a brand new look, easily customized depending on your choice of base color and SaniCHIPS. Plus, SaniCHIPS create additional slip resistance in restrooms, locker rooms, and showers for additional safety.
- OLD EPOXY: VariGLAZE is perfect for restoring old, faded, chipped epoxy flooring. Old epoxy springs back to life with a terrazzo like appearance, and because of its durability VariGLAZE will not fade like epoxy substrates.
- CONCRETE: Give old, drab concrete flooring a welcome facelift. VariGLAZE is an inexpensive option for turning unattractive concrete flooring into beautiful new surface with new color and radiance.
Here is why VariGLAZE is quickly becoming a favorite solution of facilities managers who want long lasting and easy to maintain tile and grout surfaces.
- VariGLAZE transforms old flooring with hundreds of designer colors and accents to choose from
- VariGLAZE is resistant to staining, scuffing, scratching, and scorching
- VariGLAZE is completely UV stable
- VariGLAZE has Xolite, a new and unique polymer that will not react with most harsh chemicals and it’s resistant to hand sanitizers, uric acid, bowl cleaner, lubricants, oils, fluids and other caustic compounds
- VariGLAZE is extremely easy to clean because it’s resistant to water and dirt
- VariGLAZE is resistant to pathogens because bacteria have a hard time attaching to the non-stick surface
- VariGLAZE can be rejuvenated without damage to the substrate, another distinct advantage over epoxy and other high tech coatings